Rounded Corner Business Cards
Lose the corners. Get an edge.
• Standard size (85 x 55 mm)
• 6 mm rounded corners
• Available in a variety of stocks and weights
• Fit perfectly in any standard holder or wallet
• Eco-friendly, FSC-certified paper
5 questions to ask when choosing a design
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Set yourself apart with a stylish, modern look.
When it comes to first impressions, small details can make a big difference. Rounded corner business cards have a unique feel that sets them apart from other cards. A rounded edge makes for a modern, memorable look that will keep your company top of mind. If you want to stand out, this is the one time to cut corners.
Choosing your paper stock
• Premium matte (360 gsm): Matte varnish front, with an uncoated back. Best for light colours and easy to write on.
• Premium glossy (360 gsm): UV glossy front and silk coated back. Great for photos and colourful cards.
• Premium linen (280 gsm): Unique woven texture. Works best for designs that use less ink.
• Premium recycled matte (270 gsm): 100% recycled. Easy to write on, and great for designs that use less ink.
• Premium pearl (300 gsm): Shimmering look with a smooth feel – works best with light colours and simple designs.
• Premium kraft (300 gsm): Light brown paper. An organic, creative look with a sturdy, natural feel.
• Standard matte (300 gsm): Silk coated front and back. Good for readability and easy to write on.
• Standard natural uncoated (324 gsm): Natural fibers give this paper a fine grain and a subtle, artistic quality.
• Standard textured uncoated (300 gsm): A unique, hammered texture, with light speckling and a canvas-like appearance.
Choosing your finish
• Spot UV: A glossy, raised coating that makes text and visuals pop.
We're proud to be FSC-certified, committed to reducing our environmental impact and using responsibly forested paper.
FSC paper certified by Rainforest Alliance is responsibly harvested to benefit communities, wildlife and the environment.