Slim business cards
A slimmer card. A bigger impression.
• A fraction slimmer than standard (40 x 85 mm)
• Fit perfectly in any standard holder or wallet
• Available in a variety of stocks and weights
• Eco-friendly, FSC-certified paper
5 questions to ask when choosing a design
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Make your card – and your business – stand out.
When you’re trying to get customers’ attention, bigger isn’t always better. Even though they’re just a fraction more narrow (40 x 85 mm), our slim business cards have an eye-catching look and a unique feel in your hand. It’s a little detail that could help you not only reach more people, but make more of an impression.
Choosing your paper stock
• Premium matte (360 gsm): Matte varnish front, with a silk coated back. Best for light colours and easy to write on.
• Premium glossy (360 gsm): UV glossy front and silk coated back. Great for photos and colourful cards.
• Premium recycled matte (270 gsm): 100% recycled. Easy to write on, and great for designs that use less ink.
• Premium soft touch (360 gsm): Smooth, velvety matte coating that feels unlike any of our other paper stocks.
• Standard matte (300 gsm): Silk coated front and back. Good for readability and easy to write on.
• Standard natural uncoated (324 gsm): Natural fibers give this paper a fine grain and a subtle, artistic quality.
• Standard textured uncoated (300 gsm): A unique, hammered texture, with light speckling and a canvas-like appearance.
• Spot UV: A glossy, raised coating that makes text and visuals pop.
We're proud to be FSC-certified, committed to reducing our environmental impact and using responsibly forested paper.
FSC paper certified by Rainforest Alliance is responsibly harvested to benefit communities, wildlife and the environment.