Find answers in seconds, right here.
Use our quick search tool or view answers to popular customer inquiries below.
Common Customer Questions
For most products, yes - you can make design and text edits to your items up until we start printing your items.
To edit items already ordered:
- Click My Account > Order History.
- Click View/Edit Order. If the View/Edit Order button is not available, it is not possible to cancel your order.
If you need to change quantity, paper stock/finish, or ship speed, please contact us for assistance.
Certain products may not be able to be edited after your order is placed:
- Some photobooks
- Digital products
- Design services
- Products ordered on the Promotional Products tab
After placing an order, you can view the order status 24 hours a day from your Order History page.
- Click My Account > Order History. (If you are not signed in already, you will be prompted to do so.)
- All of your orders to date are displayed. Review the Status column to determine if your order has been sent.
- Click the Track button in the Actions column to view the tracking associated with an order.
If something doesn't seem right, contact us and we'll get to the bottom of it.
Oh, no - what happened?
We strive to provide you with the best possible services. If we fell short of your expectations please contact us; we want to make it right.
We want you to be happy. If that means cancelling your account, give us a call and we'll help you out.