One roll. Lots of opportunity.
Are roll labels right for you?
Best for high-quantity use
• Quantities of 100 to 5,000
• 2 materials: paper, plastic
• 2 colors: white, transparent
• Indoor use
• Water-resistant options
Best for low- to mid-quantities
• Quantities of 4 to 4,800
• 1 material: paper
• 1 color: white
• Indoor use
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What are the differences between paper and plastic roll label materials?
A: Different roll label materials work better for different types of projects. When choosing one for your project or business need, we recommend that you consider the following:
• Paper roll labels are great for indoor use, when the sticker won’t come in contact with liquid. We consider this our traditional, budget-friendly roll label sticker option.
• Plastic custom roll labels are made of polypropylene, which means they are oil- and water resistant and a more durable option for indoor and outdoor use. If you’re labelling products that contain (or are exposed to) oil, lubricants or cold temperatures, this is a good choice. Please note that our plastic roll labels are not made of vinyl.
Q: Can I order a few roll label samples?
A: Unfortunately, we can't ship samples before you purchase – at least, not right now.
Q: Can I get overnight delivery?
A: Not at present. You can choose between 4-, 6-, or 10-day options at checkout.