Excel at events with a complete, professional look.
• Dye sublimation lets you print any colour, on the entire cloth
• Machine-washable, reusable polyester material
• 3 sizes to choose from
• For an alternative, check out custom table runners
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Turn your display from standard to a standout in seconds.
3 or 4 sides: Which is right for me?
Perfect for trade fairs, event stands and any type of product display.
Connecting with customers isn’t always easy – especially in a crowd. Our tablecloths instantly give your display a finished, professional look that draws people in. In seconds, you can completely transform your event setup. So, make your logo big and bold, show off your company colours and customise as much as you’d like.
Top tablecloth tips
• Keep in mind that the front of your tablecloth will be the most visible to customers – in our studio, the front will be the bottom-center of the designable area.
• Use high-resolution photos and images, since these are large products.
• Match your background colour to an element in your design or logo.
• After use, fold your tablecloth and store it in a dry area to avoid wrinkling.
• If you do get wrinkles, you can use an iron to get them out.
• Wash your tablecloth with any standard machine and detergent, in warm or cold water.
Front visual area (for your logo or design)
• 1.5 m (h) x 2.6 m (w) tablecloth: front visual area is 35 cm (h) x 105 cm (w)
• 1.5 m (h) x 3.2 m (w) tablecloth: front visual area is 35 cm (h) x 155 cm (w)
• 1.5 m (h) x 3.8 m (w) tablecloth: front visual area is 35 cm (h) x 205 cm (w)
Note: For a more streamlined look, check out our affordable table runners. These go down the center of your table (width-wise), and pair well with a solid-colour tablecloth.